My experience with chiropractic started at 14 years old when I hurt my lower back jumping off a swing. I spent 6 weeks under medical care with no results. My father decided to take me to a chiropractor where my problem was relieved after 1 week of spinal adjustments. With continued chiropractic care I noticed other health problems had disappeared. Namely chronic car sickness problems and and annual flu symptoms.
I decided to become a chiropractor shortly after this. It was only in chiropractic school that I learned chiropractic was not only for back, neck, and headache type problems but that it was a lifestyle. That lifestyle included a properly aligned spine for maximum nerve integrity coupled with eating right, thinking right, and exercising right resulting in optimum health potential and that is what I have experienced since. No surgeries, no diabetes, no cholesterol problems, no heart problems or high blood pressure, no medications for the last 42 years under chiropractic care.Living this lifestyle I have raised 3 children with the same results. My children never had to take an antibiotic growing up.
I personally invite you into our office to find out what chiropractic can do for you whether it is for back or neck problems or for the optimum health lifestlye.
- Undergaduate training at John Carroll University in Cleveland, Ohio
- Graduated from Palmer College of Chiropractic in Davenport, Iowa
- Board certified to practice chiropractic by the National Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- Board certified in Physio Therapy by the National Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- Took Michigan State Boards and received license to practice chiropractic and became an associate doctor at the McAlpine clinic in Holland ,Michigan for 15 months.
- Took Ohio State Boards and received a license to practice chiropractic and became an associate doctor at the Huron Chiropractic Health Center in Huron, Ohio for 12 months.
- Took Texas State Boards and received a license to practice chiropractic and began a solo private practice in Kilgore,Texas since 1983
- 1985-1986 Team Chiropractor for Kilgore High School
- 1986-1990 Team Chiropractor for Kilgore College mens and womens basketball.
- 1985-2000 Factory chiropractor for Merritt Tool Company where I also performed pre- work physicals.
- 1988-1990 Attended 100 hours of post graduate classes and passed exam to become fellow in Applied Spinal Biomechanical Engineering
- 1990-1993 Attended 72 hours of post gaduate classes to be certified in Chiropractic Biophysics
- 1994-1995 Completed 120 hours post graduate program and passed exam through Life Chiropractic College and the International Chiropractic Association to obtain accredited Chiropractic Certification in Spinal Trauma.
- 1997-2000 Received over 300 hours of instruction in the Diplomate of Neurology Program through Cleveland College of Chiropractic.
- 2012 Passed examination to be Designated Doctor for Workmens Compensation Division for the Texas Department of Insurance.